Submit resume and cover letter to:
Accepting applications for all the following positions:
Behavior Health Technicians, Registered Behavior Technicians, Behavior Consultants, Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
Part time positions open in our Lycoming and Union County Center Based programs.
Supervision on-site for RBTs and for independent field experience for individuals working toward BACB certification. (inquire about availability)
BHT Job Description:
- Reliability- be on time for your scheduled sessions.
- Provide direct intervention or support in 1:1 or group settings
- Implement treatment plan utilizing intensive behavioral interventions
- Follow prescribed behavior skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols
- Record data for behavior protocols and graph data for analysis
- Utilize safe and appropriate procedures when working with clients
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Assist with behavior assessments as needed by LBS/BCBA
- Collaborate with team and families
- Report directly to Behavior Consultant or Lead RBT
- Implementation of treatment plan
- Maintain paperwork in program book
- Write daily service notes and weekly update notes
- Timely submission of materials
- Maintain client hygiene: change diapers, assist with clean up, change client clothing when necessary
- Follow the BACB Ethical and Professional Guidelines
Minimum Training and Experience for Behavior Health Technician/RBT:
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience with Autism or professional experience with children
- Physically able to meet demands of position
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to move and twist
- Able to get on floor and quickly stand up
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting in child size chairs, standing, etc) for extended periods of time
- Must be able to take feedback from supervisor and implement feedback
- Must be able to sit on ground for extended periods of time
- Must be willing and able to block aggression and utilize quick body movements as indicated in the treatment plan
- Must accept risks when working with children with challenging behaviors
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and communication system (cell phone)
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication through a variety of modalities.
- Must have basic English reading skills and basic math skills (addition, figuring out percentages, etc)
- Provide copies of current CPR, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprinting, Criminal Clearance, and copy of degree/transcript, and three professional references.
- May not have any report or history of ethical issues, legal actions against you, felonies, or misdemeanors
Registered Behavior Technicians:
RBT’s must meet the above requirements in addition to:
- obtaining RBT certification from the BACB
- Meeting RBT supervision requirements
- Maintaining RBT certification (renewing yearly)
- Being a model staff for BHT and orientees
- Assisting with assessments, FBA, graphing, staff training and additional responsibilities as assigned by the BCBA.